Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Death-threads

The Green Boss

Re: Death-threads

"All of you filthy regulars better bow down to the almighty staff as we are going to beat you guys so bad it's literally going to be as easy as stealing candy from a baby. We have 1500+ frames of ass kicking already, you guys try do better!
    Hbomb is going to die at the hands of Firecracker, you guys better prepare!
    If any of you guys think you have the courage to take on us then you're simply stupid!
    "
    ?

Veteran Enthusiast

Haha awesome

Wait, I got an idea! Should we send these death-threats into the regular area (But not read it of course), like a letter of death and just let them ponder over how scared they are, or should we just do it like last time and publicy post/threaten them? Up to you.

The Green Boss

I don't think they would like us going in to the regular area though. I'll just post it in the inter section

Veteran Enthusiast

I was going to say post it in a different area and then we'll MOVE it to the reg camp, like mark of death, but yeah whatever

I might fiddle around with your post a tiny bit after you post it for 100% ultimate scaryness! Also, IF you could, maybe get a screenshot of some part of the joint and post it, to show them the progress of the AT!

This should be fun !

The Green Boss

Good idea, I posted it you can edit it or whatever you want. I'll get that screen shot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12