Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran Enthusiast

Prizes ORGANIZATION! Contribute ideas

Ok guys, since I wasn't getting much attention in Staff chat about this, I might as well post this here since Blot is most likely contributing and can't see staff area.

I was wondering what would be good Prizes for each individual members in your opinion. Remember we're feeding 50 Members roughly, it's no small thing and shouldn't go unnoticed.

The leaders will obviously get a much bigger prize, especailly if they beat me, firecracker and Sharp.

However for eachg member individually what do you guys think?

Blot, can you still organize something?
    Nice Pants, can you still Organize something.
    Sharpshooter, can you organize cash prizes still?

I was thinking Stickers, get the DD-logo done on a custom-made sticker site, so each member gets mailed 2 stickers each so they can put them up on their fridge or something, but I feel that's not enough. Contribute ideas here guys!

Veteran Enthusiast

Re: Prizes ORGANIZATION! Contribute ideas

Money is getting a bit tighter at the moment, but I can still give something. I have no idea what would be good though hahaa

I would be willing to contribute a sum of money to assist with the purchasing of prizes.
    R.I.P Grace - 18 November 1997 - 14 March 2011

|PM Me |My Thread |Request a Move Up |Report a Rulebreaker |The Rules |

The Green Boss

Well, I was thinking even a prize that happens inside DD, like if (somehow ) the regulars beat the staff, then elliot could make a special group for us, with like the reggy colour so we are all regulars, but still have our powers of course, and then all the leaders of the regs usernames become red, so they are admin because they have beaten the staff and overthrown DD, and then the contributors can become green. No powers given but still I thought it would be cool, for like a month or two. Obviously not the main prize but I would guess the regulars would see the fun side of it.

Big Boss

I'll try and pitch in some money if I can. I'll see what I can pull off and get back with you about it brosif.

Veteran Enthusiast Sharpshooter's Avatar

Sorry litho I can't do any cash prizes this time around as I have to start saving up. I will be able to contribute some prizes for your next collab though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpshooter
    Sorry litho I can't do any cash prizes this time around as I have to start saving up. I will be able to contribute some prizes for your next collab though.
    Damn right you do.
    R.I.P Grace - 18 November 1997 - 14 March 2011

|PM Me |My Thread |Request a Move Up |Report a Rulebreaker |The Rules |

Veteran Enthusiast

@ Nukem, that's a good idea, but not sure how rewarding it'll be since it's just a username colour. Dunno though.

Everyone else, thanks for contributing, what do you guys think you could pull off with your cash?

Veteran Enthusiast

Minimum from me is $30. Could be up around $50

Veteran Enthusiast

That's amazing if you could chip in that much, very much appreciated Blotty !

What do you guys think we should implement with the amount of money getting in. Nice Pants and Luke, how much do you guys reckon you're willing to spend for prizes?

Also Soon, would someone like to do the honours of creating a thread in one of the Pivot Areas stating that there will be big prizes, I'm really not sure everyone reads the global thread, and it would get forum-wide attention. We could copy, sticky and lock it in some of the Pivot sections for a few days before taking it down.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast