Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Catticus

Catticus

http://www.fulicibu.co.cc/catticus/index.php

Me and Alecdude were a tad bored and came up with this idea. And don't tell me it's a copy of Dragon Cave and sucks and all that. If you're going to say that, than just leave.
    hi.

Re: Catticus

Quote Originally Posted by Teh Inzuki

Me and Alecdude were a tad bored and came up with this idea. And don't tell me it's a copy of Dragon Cave and sucks and all that. If you're going to say that, than just leave.
    Lol, if you're going to post a crappy attempt at yet another one of these stupid things and not expect people to leave negative comments, then why bother?

There are already hundreds of these stupid things out there, personally I see no need for another. Secondly, you said yourself "It's kinda like Dragon Cave". I don't know or care what Dragon Cave is, but if you yourself know you ripped an idea off them, then there's no point in pretending that the idea is original. Don't get me started on the design of the site...
    [center:5vxp2rwi][/center:5vxp2rwi]

See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.
    -Robin Williams
    The VIP Store | Net-Cake (Coming Soon)

Re: Catticus

Quote Originally Posted by ViciousDuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh Inzuki

Lol, if you're going to post a crappy attempt at yet another one of these stupid things and not expect people to leave negative comments, then why bother?

There are already hundreds of these stupid things out there, personally I see no need for another. Secondly, you said yourself "It's kinda like Dragon Cave". I don't know or care what Dragon Cave is, but if you yourself know you ripped an idea off them, then there's no point in pretending that the idea is original. Don't get me started on the design of the site...
    Well sorry for not being the most greatest person at CSS.

And I'm not giving up on the site, I personally thought this idea was cool. Also, Dragon Cave has done a big rip too, with all that Pokemon stuff before. Everything doesn't have to be original to have good value.
    hi.