Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

iTunes 8 Common Bitmap Resource Files....

Hey all. I'm working on a project at the moment which requires a few of the images that Apple uses in iTunes 8+ (i.e min/max/quit, scrollbars, checkboxs, ect...). Rather than make the images myself, I think it would be easier to take theme from an existing resource which in this case is the iTunes 8+ skin.

I just need the name(s) of a dll or other file that contains the majority of the images I mentioned above. I already tried everything that seemed obvious.

For the record, yes I tried a google search. And strangely enough, it was rather unhelpful.

Note: I'll use this thread to post info about the project I'm working on in the later stages, so please no locks or anything.

I highly doubt anyone just knows this off the top of their head, so thanks in advance.

EDIT: To avoid the possible whiner/flamer, I'm making a Vista visual style that just so happens to be somewhat like the rumoured Mac OS X Snow Leopard Marble Interface.
    [center:5vxp2rwi][/center:5vxp2rwi]

See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.
    -Robin Williams
    The VIP Store | Net-Cake (Coming Soon)

Re: iTunes 8 Common Bitmap Resource Files....

I wish I knew enough to help you further, but all I can reccomend is that you scrounge using this: http://angusj.com/resourcehacker/

Good luck

Re: iTunes 8 Common Bitmap Resource Files....

Already have that, I just don't know where to look.
    [center:5vxp2rwi][/center:5vxp2rwi]

See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.
    -Robin Williams
    The VIP Store | Net-Cake (Coming Soon)