Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Fanatic Enthusiast

PHP Coding/Scripting Tutorial?

Can Anybody Show Me Where Could I Learn Some Basics Of PHP? Thank You Very Much,

Devoted Veteran

Re: PHP Coding/Scripting Tutorial?

I think w3schools might be what you're looking for.

http://www.w3schools.com/

Pen
    Enthusiast

http://www.Youtube.com
    Honestly, w3schools is good, but its not good for getting into more advanced things (Advanced as in a simple term). Learn your basic syntax there, but go to youtube and follow a set of lessons/tutorials and you will get a better idea of what your doing.

Well, you should learn the basics of web development first. I'd recommend at least having a firm grasp of HTML, and Javascript.
    w3schools.com

Assuming you do, I'd start off learning PHP with w3schools as well, master everything on there and mess around on your own for a while, until you're pretty confident with what you've learned. Set yourself something to create, then look up the means of how to do it.
    One of the most important things when learning a programming language is NEVER to copy and paste. No matter how big a block of code is on a tutorial, never just copy and paste it in. Look over it line by line, making sure that everything makes sense to you, and copy it in letter by letter. If something doesn't make sense, then go back to some more basic stuff until you know what it means. It's time-consuming, but if you just copy and paste stuff in, you'll never learn.

When I first began using PHP, I hated using youtube videos as help, I always preferred text tutorials which you could follow at your own pace and didn't have to rewind every time you didn't get something. But if they work for you, by all means use them.
    what is homo love?

Fanatic Enthusiast

Thank You Very Much Guys,