Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

The Awesome Critics

http://theawesomecritics.com/

I feel there's enough content now to showcase it here.

Basically, TheAwesomeCritics is a website project that started back in November with a friend. The idea was to create a reviewing website on anime and manga. We got a HostGator account, we installed WordPress for easier management, bought a simple theme on themeforest and we were good to go.

We try to be as regular as possible, releasing one review every 5 days. I still have a lot to do. I have some ideas I want to implant, as some other aspects of the site might be removed. Currently, it is not in our intention to reach a larger audience by reviewing movies, live action and movies.

Re: The Awesome Critics

Quote Originally Posted by Wilio
    http://theawesomecritics.com/.
    Fixed*

I like the layout, I kind of stopped watching stuff after....I can't think of the name of the series....I know it had to do with a vigilante gone good who used a reverse blade.....but I might start back into the habit and start watching/reading Anime/manga.

*You must be prepared for harsh critique. What I offer is in sight on what you should of done and you may get a offended, but you must understand if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen of art.

I reckon you could fit an ad on the left or right, earn some income from it. Nice site to, basic, yet awesome. Cool name too
    R.I.P Grace - 18 November 1997 - 14 March 2011

|PM Me |My Thread |Request a Move Up |Report a Rulebreaker |The Rules |

Thanks for the feedback!

About the ads

I'm still checking on it. Though, I'm not sure if the sidebar is a good idea, I was more thinking between at the end of an article, before the comment section.