Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Where you are I am, besides, i got proxy!

Help with making a program

Hey! I've got the idea to make a adobe flash alternate free for EVERYONE! problem is i dont know how to program. Im thinking bout making a new pivot stick animator called "Flash Pivot v.0.1
    If you would like to be a part of this say so in the comments/replies. Pm me if you want. You will get credit and any links to your website, blogs, social pages, YouTube accounts. ETC.
    We can work via E-mail and Yahoo MSG. This will be a big job, so i need at least 4 or 5 people.
    2 people that can work together (please use the code flash was written in) that can create the layout, buttons, and program functionality
    1 person who can add logos and descriptions to the buttons and lay out.
    2 people who can create the textures, effects, and finalizations.
    I am not a pro at programming, so if i missed any needed positions please tell me.
    When the posistions have been filled they will be highlighted red. RED!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Please help any way you can.
    Don't rectify, signify. we shoot anyone who does the opposite.

Veteran Enthusiast ULTRA1337piv0tz's Avatar

Re: Help with making a program

Dude this is the second thread you are making about this, and you're getting on my nerves already. You act like a 10-year old that doesn't know shit. And really, 'Flash Pivot v.0.1'? Not to mention the fact that you want to work using E-mail, your whole post just makes me cringe. I'm requesting a lock, and don't even dare to make another thread like this.
    Steam: xendlessnl

Veteran Enthusiast Sharpshooter's Avatar

It's good to see some ideas buddy but I don't see this happening, getting members into something like this without any good plans or experience would be hard. You should save your idea for later until you figure more things out or until you get some experience but I will leave the thread open for you if anyone is willing to help you out, unless another staff member wants to lock this.

Where you are I am, besides, i got proxy!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpshooter
    It's good to see some ideas buddy but I don't see this happening, getting members into something like this without any good plans or experience would be hard. You should save your idea for later until you figure more things out or until you get some experience but I will leave the thread open for you if anyone is willing to help you out, unless another staff member wants to lock this.
    Thank You
    Don't rectify, signify. we shoot anyone who does the opposite.