Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Surrey, BC Thats in Canada if you didnt know ;)

RIP JIMMY SULLIVAN

I dont know if you've heard but the drummer for avenged sevenfold Jimmy Sullivan is dead

The OC paper article:

HUNTINGTON BEACH James Owen Sullivan, a drummer and backup vocalist for the Southern California band Avenged Sevenfold, was found dead at his home on Monday, authorities have confirmed.

Sullivan, who went by the stage name The Rev, appears to have died of natural causes, Huntington Beach police Lt. John Domingo said. Police were notified by firefighters who had responded to Sullivan's home about 1 p.m.

'Avenged Sevenfold' pose backstage stage during MTV's 'Total Request Live' at the MTV Times Square Studios Tuesday, Jan. 17, 2006 in New York. Left to right are guitarist Zacky Vengeance, lead guitarist Synyster Gates, lead singer M. Shadows, bassist Johny Christ, and drummer The Reverend. (AP Photo/Jason DeCrow)
    MORE PHOTOS ťADVERTISEMENT
    More from Huntington Beach
    Rock drummer found dead in his home
    9 minutes ago
    Huntington Beach's year in review
    Chilly ocean swim to welcome new year
    These Surf City homes face foreclosure
    He'll give real estate agents a 'headache'
    Sullivan was 28. The Orange County Coroner's Office is investigating the death.

Avenged Sevenfold formed in Huntington Beach in 1999. Sullivan was a member from the beginning.

Since then, the five-man group has put out four albums and won Best New Artist at the MTV Video Music Awards in 2006. The group's self-titled fourth album hit No. 4 on the Billboard 200 chart in 2007. According to a message posted by Zacky Vengeance on the band's MySpace page, the group was hard a work on a fifth album.

By Monday evening, whispers about Sullivan's death had spread to the band's fan sites on the Internet, which quickly filled with messages of condolence.
    BITCH WHAT?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by VenomTear
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmatter16
    even if i was on drugs and drunk and totaly retarded i still wouldnt even think about doing that
    Even if i was Bush i would'nt think about doing that.

._.
    MY THREAD<<Click it you know you want to =D

“Welcome to We Buy Houses Fort Worth, the Official Cash Home Buyer of Fort Worth, Texas, and surrounding areas.

We provide home sellers with a cash option to purchase their property quickly—with NO Repairs, and NO Fees or Commissions.

Simply go to our website or call us at (817) 533-8100 to get a no-obligation cash home offer sent to you. It’s free and confidential.

Avoiding foreclosure? Facing divorce? Moving? Upside down in your mortgage? Liens? It doesn’t matter whether you live in it, you’re renting it out, it’s vacant, or not even habitable. We help owners who have inherited an unwanted property, own a vacant house, are behind on payments, owe liens, downsized, and can’t sell… even if the house needs repairs that you can’t pay for… and yes, even if the house is fire damaged or has bad rental tenants.

Basically, if you have a property and need to sell it… we’d like to make you a fair cash offer and close on it when you’re ready to sell.

Just contact us today to get started!