Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 317178798081
    Fanatic Enthusiast

Re: Animation Bonanza (Float Flies Part 1 released.)

i really liked that animation, it's good to see someone producing continuous original work.

i really like your stuff, and you remain to be a constant inspiration to countless number of people.

courtesy?

I'd like to see how the series goes on from here, it's a nice introduction keeping alot of the storyline hidden ( well for me anyway ). It had your usual backgrounds, which are always impressive and originality, something you don't see very often so i enjoyed watching it all the more.

Well I hope the rest of the "episodes" can match if now got furthur in entertainment value in the later months.

That's outstanding. Really. You really paid attention to the little details that are usually bypassed in animation such as the 1pixel wide shadow on the plants at the start and etc.. You really put the effort into your animations. If the rest of the series wows me even half as much as this, I'd hold you in the highest regard.

Great job.
    Chuckles
    [center:2c3hncn0][/center:2c3hncn0]

Enthusiast

those are some of the best animzz i've ever seen. lol :3
    [center:3os0a0g2]KATY PERRY DRESSES LIKE A FREAKING CLOWN. [/center:3os0a0g2]

I must say I'm disappointed in you FD. The animation was flawless, but you really shouldn't have released it. I would of liked to see a character introduced or something before it ended. It was too abrupt for me.

It's honestly beautiful though. Some of the effects I can see what you tried to do, but it doesn't really click in my mind that that's what it looked like. Not sure if that makes sense. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I know what's happening, but it doesn't look like it probably should.

Loved the movements on the plants, really nice.

Anyways, enjoy your voyage of making pivot almost as good as flash. I'm looking forward to it.

P.S. Sorry if these have been answered or whatever. I really don't come here much, and when I do, I don't feel assed enough to look at the previous comments.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by limped
    I must say I'm disappointed in you FD. The animation was flawless, but you really shouldn't have released it. I would of liked to see a character introduced or something before it ended. It was too abrupt for me.

It's honestly beautiful though. Some of the effects I can see what you tried to do, but it doesn't really click in my mind that that's what it looked like. Not sure if that makes sense. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I know what's happening, but it doesn't look like it probably should.

Loved the movements on the plants, really nice.

Anyways, enjoy your voyage of making pivot almost as good as flash. I'm looking forward to it.

P.S. Sorry if these have been answered or whatever. I really don't come here much, and when I do, I don't feel assed enough to look at the previous comments.
    Wow, thankyou for that comment. Means alot to me.
    And I know what you mean about the effects, I agree with what you were saying.
    And sorry guys but part 2 may be released later than I thought. FL studio has got me hooked and until I get over it, it doesn't look like I'll be animating too much.
    Anways, thanks for all the comments.
    -FD

simply love the box ani ur simply amzin keep up the good work k?
    flash thread
    courtesy

ea is my bro k?
    veng3 is my bro k?

Darren says:
    I WILL END YOUR LIFE YOU FUCKING FAILURE
    Darren says:
    >:C
    Darren says:
    j/k <3
    aka baha

Fanatic Enthusiast

1. That was a bump, and,
    2. Size down your signature, it's massive.
    Lock.
    -FD

Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 317178798081