Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: Elite

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    84 54.90%
  • FUCKIN' CLOSE

    69 45.10%
Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 416
  1. #121
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,282
    Very nice. I like the physics of that un. Were they in an elevator?

  2. #122
    Enthusiast


    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    At Home
    Posts
    2,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Very nice. I like the physics of that un. Were they in an elevator?
    Yeah they were in a elevator. I dunno it just came to mind >_>

  3. #123
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    intermediates Sexyness:100%
    Posts
    1,355
    Sweet didn't know you were vets here O_o

    But yeah great job awesome style and sexy sticks
    Maybe joint 1 day ok?

    Off topic.

    Bandito wtf is with your sig?
    its scary :S
    Anyone that wants to see my animations will have to go to another site to view them. pivot-place look us up.

    For more animations like this you should hop on over to http://www.pivot-place.org/vb
    There are some awesome animators there.

  4. #124
    Devoted Veteran Darren's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    12,260
    Quote Originally Posted by supdog101
    Bandito wtf is with your sig?
    its scary :S
    Buckethead may be scary, but he's pretty legendary with a guitar. :P

    Nice new animation there Ell Zii. Cool cartoony style. : ) Could have been a bit longer, and a fade in/out at the end and start would have improved it's loopy quality, but still good.
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

  5. #125
    Pat
    Pat is offline
    Fanatic Enthusiast Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    nil.
    Posts
    3,266
    Make your newest ani a loop, by moveing the Attaker at the end to the standig guys position

    Nice ani's, i especially like the Physics test, cause they were spot on

    Stuff my crappy spelling

  6. #126
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    intermediates Sexyness:100%
    Posts
    1,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Patttttttttt
    Make your newest ani a loop, by moveing the Attaker at the end to the standig guys position

    Nice ani's, i especially like the Physics test, cause they were spot on

    Stuff my crappy spelling
    Gawd don't put such small font <_<

    Hey sorry bahamut I wasn't saying I didn't like buckethead I was just saying he looked scary
    Anyone that wants to see my animations will have to go to another site to view them. pivot-place look us up.

    For more animations like this you should hop on over to http://www.pivot-place.org/vb
    There are some awesome animators there.

  7. #127
    Pat
    Pat is offline
    Fanatic Enthusiast Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    nil.
    Posts
    3,266
    Quote Originally Posted by supdog101
    Quote Originally Posted by Patttttttttt
    Make your newest ani a loop, by moveing the Attaker at the end to the standig guys position

    Nice ani's, i especially like the Physics test, cause they were spot on

    Stuff my crappy spelling
    Gawd don't put such small font <_<

    Hey sorry bahamut I wasn't saying I didn't like buckethead I was just saying he looked scary
    what can't i post in size one?

    anyway hows my spelling got anything to do with El Zii (formely Liquid)?

  8. #128
    Enthusiast Chrozon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Undisclosed.
    Posts
    1,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Patttttttttt
    Quote Originally Posted by supdog101
    Quote Originally Posted by Patttttttttt
    Make your newest ani a loop, by moveing the Attaker at the end to the standig guys position

    Nice ani's, i especially like the Physics test, cause they were spot on

    Stuff my crappy spelling
    Gawd don't put such small font <_<

    Hey sorry bahamut I wasn't saying I didn't like buckethead I was just saying he looked scary
    what can't i post in size one?

    anyway hows my spelling got anything to do with El Zii (formely Liquid)?
    becuz it turns into a chat thread >_>

    nice one L-Z i really like the backflip, great physics, nice heavy spacing too. as i dont know much of cartoonism i cant give any CC
    Thread
    YouTube
    Steam
    SoundCloud

    You can also add me on Skype if you want to chat (don't abuse it), I'm "chrozon"

  9. #129
    Veteran Enthusiast Picto's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    All hail the Animal King!? ???
    Posts
    8,037
    HAHAHAHAHA

    Dont ask me why,that breakdancing type animation made me laugh hard...cant really rate you m only a stinky broken high beginner...*sigh*
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?

  10. #130
    Enthusiast


    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    At Home
    Posts
    2,380
    Update!



    Random Ani : D


 
Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •