Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

View Poll Results: Where am I?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Low vet

27 32.53%
  • Med

30 36.14%
  • High

26 31.33%
Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3946474849505152 ... LastLast
    Enthusiast
    Good job on the SA one, matched the guy loading the shotty pretty well. Keep it up man. =D
    Hi.

Enthusiast
    Really enjoyed the FFA, The shotgun reloading looked a little odd, the hand movment was weird for some reason, I cant put my finger on it though. [No pun intended[ Its still really nice though.

67combo looked brilliant, I really liked the movements, but either it was double framed or my computer lags, it looked slow, but the kick where he switches to his other looked awesome.

Good Job.

Courtesy = Given
    Animations

Add me If you want, but PM me first.

i luv your style. how do you do it? its like fast but smooth at the same time. (like you used 2 frames for every movement) idk its crazy. ide say med-high vet.
    you gotta teach me some of that...pleash?
    Courtesy?
    My Anims

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    I feel kinda wtf'd. Dont really get it.

Has good animation qualities and very good dark backgrounds and whatnot. So great job yo.
    *blimp*
    Jon said I did a great job... :3

that is really cool man, i like when it show's the knife in a red box in the ffa, it make's it look better, and it bring's more attention to the knife in the ffa. The 67 combo thing was cool to, but what's with the name, (67), cause it's not a 67 hit combo, or is it that it's unfinished.
    Sig made by Nour(DarkDemon.org)
    Thankyou!!!

Your animation style is awsome!. Very fun style. love them all =]

Ofuck, new anim?
    Yus, sef has died, due to the lack of effort to complete the collab or even start.

But I finished mine, due to people saying it was high vet.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb16 ... fraped.gif
    [center:1dyohg2y]I miss everyone. [/center:1dyohg2y]

thats one sexy animation you have there pistol, loving your style, and the blood. Nice work, keep it up. High vets def ;D

Fanatic Enthusiast

That is soo freakin awsome that is pure sex man 10 outa 10 k?
    [center:yk9ruu5q]Hbz, Looks sexy in vip blue doesnt it?
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1246928542.gif[/img]
    Credits to Chance! for the avatar and signature.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1249185252.jpg[/img][/center:yk9ruu5q]

Veteran Enthusiast

106 is fumpin', pumpin' up in this hoe, for sho, my bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Skype
    thats one sexy animation you have there pistol, loving your style, and the blood. Nice work, keep it up. High vets def ;D
    No way high vets. Come on!
    I am not meaning to be harsh pistol, just telling you my true opinion, which I'm sure you will like listening to, as you normally do <3
    It's just, I mean, there was nothing wrong, but it isn't hard to do. That was high inter at most imo. I wouldn't be amazed if an inter came out with it, niether would I vote for them to be moved up, so no way could that be high vets.
    Nice style, and I liked the humour of the faces, and liked the shell. But it had no real movements, and I dislike that style of blood.
    I hate the double, or triple framing on everything.
    I also don't see how it linked together. One second it was a guy getting shot on a white background, the next, it was a totally different scene, and gun, and style. It seemed like 2 really short animations stuck together, to make a slightly longer one.

I know it seemed a harsh rate, but I am just so bemused on how people think it is high vets :/

Sorry <8
    [center:3mdlh4lx]Fuck you. Cunt.[/center:3mdlh4lx]

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz
    Quote Originally Posted by Skype
    No way high vets. Come on!
    I am not meaning to be harsh pistol, just telling you my true opinion, which I'm sure you will like listening to, as you normally do <3
    It's just, I mean, there was nothing wrong, but it isn't hard to do. That was high inter at most imo. I wouldn't be amazed if an inter came out with it, niether would I vote for them to be moved up, so no way could that be high vets.
    Nice style, and I liked the humour of the faces, and liked the shell. But it had no real movements, and I dislike that style of blood.
    I hate the double, or triple framing on everything.
    I also don't see how it linked together. One second it was a guy getting shot on a white background, the next, it was a totally different scene, and gun, and style. It seemed like 2 really short animations stuck together, to make a slightly longer one.

I know it seemed a harsh rate, but I am just so bemused on how people think it is high vets :/

Sorry <8
    Tis what I thought, but I usually rate my anims wrong, <3 fraz. I agree totally.
    [center:1dyohg2y]I miss everyone. [/center:1dyohg2y]

Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3946474849505152 ... LastLast